Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Did i tell you 11 Walk changer pt2


“So I be blowing on the angel spot just below your navel we call the angel kiss make ,you cough like Jadkiss, before I get to wet spot your like “daddy don’t stop” “Don’t worry I am OG I take my time  make it red hot ,and make you beg for it.. turn over ”  (she on her stomach) my finger do the run from the start of shoulder down side waist thigh back to the ankle  yeah I know OG we hand full,  that dip in you lower back i put my tongue lightly on your skin and let slide, i love the flavour and your taste hands on the waist  i want taste you soul and flesh at the same time if you mind? i am trying blow your but ma , you blow mind , my tongue reach  your spine  it almost abut that time .. forever young with hurricane tongue... to ...to be continued    lol

No comments: